We are actively seeking to appoint a Procurement Officer based in our Tamworth operations in NSW.
The ideal candidate will possess a vibrant personality, be a team player with a great attitude.
You are client and service orientated by nature and take pride in your ability to fulfill customer requests.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- On time order placement with suppliers overseas and local to meet production timelines.
- Monitoring ETAs and consolidation and delivery of goods
- Provide up to date feedback and information to production regarding JIT supply and delivery of parts and components.
- Responsible for all day to day procurement of materials and goods.
- Develop supplier relationships, negotiate terms and monitor supplier’s performance
- Manage Freight forwarder and shipment of goods.
- Adhere to purchasing and procurement policies and in line with company processes and QA standards.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Procurement or similar role.
- Strong experience and knowledge in planning and managing logistics
- Competent IT skills.
- Excellent written & spoken English and communication skills.
- Ability to work in team environment as well as unsupervised
- Proactive in meeting targets and timelines.
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to prioritise.
- MYOB experience an advantage.
- High attention to detail.
- Eligible to live and work in Australia.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU:
- Competitive salary
- Monday – Friday Full time
- Flexible Working Hours
- Off street Parking
- Clean, modern and organised office.
- Join a great team of passionate people
This is a great opportunity for an experienced procurement officer looking to join a growing company and develop new skills within a supportive culture.
The right person will possess a ‘can do’ attitude and positive personality, show commitment and reliability. They will have the ability to work in a structured and hardworking environment.
Job Type: Full-Time