Cattle Crush - Q-Catch 86 Series
World’s Quietest Cattle Crush
3 models available:
Deluxe Vet | Vet | Standard
* Head Holder Optional (QC910)Find my nearest dealer
The Q-Catch 86 Series gives every farmer the opportunity to purchase the world-renowned silent cattle crush. With the most innovative design on the market, the 86 Series is designed to give you more access and to increase your productivity. Featuring poly bushings on all pivot and latch points and the first true rubber floor ever seen in a cattle crush, the Q-Catch takes quiet livestock handling to a new level. This exclusive crush is widely recognized as the best cattle crush on the market. By taking the manual work out of the crush, the Q-Catch 86 Series has revolutionised the way farmers think about cattle handling.Apply for Financing Download Your Q-Catch 86 Series Brochure (2.47 MB)
Fill out this form to download your Cattle Crush - Q-Catch 86 Series brochure:
Choose your Q-Catch model
Model: Deluxe Vet
Weight: 1022 kg | Product Code: QC8600V
Dimensions: 1388mm Wide x 2343mm High x 3299mm Long
If you want maximum cattle control, versatility, and freedom in your crush, look no further than the Deluxe Vet. Including all the features of the Q-Catch 86 Series, this crush takes your livestock management to the next level with a full-length dual parallel squeeze. Having the vet cage squeeze with the crush allows you to narrow the crush before cattle enter it, so there is no point within your system that a cow or calf can turn around!
Weight: 863 kg | Product Code: 8600MRVSD
Dimensions: 1388mm Wide x 2343mm High x 3395mm Long
Not sold on the full-length squeeze? No problem! Our Vet Model offers all the access and features that come standard on the Q-Catch 86 Series, and the large bolt-on vet cage gives you all the elbow room you could possibly need. The Vet Cage is fitted with a rubber floor, ensuring your livestock move smoothly through the vet cage and into the crush without hesitation.
Weight: 686 kg | Product Code: 8600MR
Dimensions: 1388mm Wide x 2343mm High x 2389mm Long
Working with limited space? The Standard Model of the Q-Catch 86 Series allows you to work your cattle in the most safe and effective way possible, even if you cannot fit a full-sized vet crush into your yard. Including all the standard features of the Q-Catch 86 Series, and offering a variety of add-ons designed to increase your productivity, the TBD is an effective option for operations where space is limited.
Crush Rubber Floor – Patent-Pending
Rubber floors are proven to reduce stress, increase efficiency and improve the health of your cattle. Arrowquip’s maintenance-free, removable rubber flooring brings livestock comfort into the cattle crush, making it as low-stress as possible.
The Q-Catch 86 Series parallel squeeze is unlike any other cattle crush in the industry. The push-pull squeeze handle never needs to be adjusted to work cattle of varying sizes, as the 750mm width fits the largest bull and can squeeze down with ease to 197mm to suit the smallest calf. The squeeze locks in place in any position, ensuring you have all the control you need.
Q-Catch Cattle Head Bail Locking System
The Q-Catch cattle head bail locking system features a dual friction lock with infinite adjustments, and independent locking doors. The Head Bail Lock is backed by a Lifetime Guarantee.
Arrowquip cattle crushes are powder-coated to reduce wear on the equipment by making it resistant to moisture, chemicals, UV rays, and extreme weather conditions. Our high-quality powder-coat process is combined with primed steel to ensure the most durable quality possible.
Thank you for your interest in Arrowquip! Fill out the short form below and someone from our team will contact you within one business day.
Cattle Crush - Q-Catch 86 Series Specifications
- Cattle Head Bail operation handle is user-friendly and can be situated anywhere along the side of the crush
- Curtain-style head bail opens to a full 762mm top to bottom for cattle to exit the crush
- Easy to use push-pull cattle crush handle
- Squeeze ranges from 750mm fully open to 197mm fully closed
- The Q-Catch squeeze locking system features a dual friction lock with infinite adjustments. Patent-Pending
- Two rows of rump fingers ensure safety no matter the size of the animal
- Nylon rump fingers are engineered to endure high pressure
- Ambidextrous rolling door that can be operated from either side of the crush
- The rolling door running track is top-mounted, eliminating the issue of build-up
- Vet door opens in both directions for a full 180° of maneuverability
- Bottom gate swings to the inside to lock into place automatically, and can be operated by hand or with the foot pedal
- Improved, low-profile latch ensures the vet cage door will not swing to the inside of the crush when slammed shut
- Swing-out top and bottom access doors can be used individually or together to access the entire animal
- Side access panels are removable and can be configured in a variety of positions to suit your operation’s needs
- 324mm needle door access
- Rectangular tubing limits cattle bruising and injury
- Pivot and latch points feature poly bushings for silent operation