Cattle Crush - Q-Catch 46 Series
Our Economical Cattle Crush
Weight: 470 kg
Dimensions: 991mm Wide x 1908mm High x 3251mm Long
The Q-Catch 46 Series cattle crush is a cost-effective solution for the smaller cattle producer. The simple and efficient design of the 46 Series allows smaller operations to increase their productivity by providing excellent access, smooth catches, and one-man operation to cattle producers of any size.Apply for Financing Download Your Q-Catch 46 Series Brochure (1.79 MB)
Fill out this form to download your Cattle Crush - Q-Catch 46 Series brochure:
NEW 600 Series Head Bail
The 46 Series features the world-renowned Q-Catch Head Bail. The Q-Catch locking mechanism has been redesigned for maximum livestock control and safety. Know that your livestock are secure, and your workers are safe with the new and improved Q-Catch Head Bail.
Rear Rolling Gate
The rear gate on the 46 Series is top mounted to eliminate the issue of buildup, and features heavy-duty oval panels to ensure that your livestock are enclosed securely in the crush.
Swing-out top and bottom side access doors are mounted on opposite hinges, allowing you to access the back half of your livestock from the working side, and to use it as a full side exit from the offside.
The Q-Catch 600 Series Head Bail is designed for maximum control and safety. This thoughtfully crafted head bail features a friction lock with infinite adjustments and a 30” exit space to ensure livestock of any size can exit the crush.
Thank you for your interest in Arrowquip! Fill out the short form below and someone from our team will contact you within one business day.
Cattle Crush - Q-Catch 46 Series Specifications
- Curtain-style head bail opens to a full 762mm top to bottom for cattle to exit the crush
- Swing-out top and bottom access doors allow full access to the animal
- Side access doors can be used together as a full side access
- Rectangular tubing limits cattle bruising and injury
- Rolling rear gate is easily operated from the working side of the crush
- The rear gate running track is top-mounted, eliminating the issue of build-up