Hydraulic Cattle Crush - Q-Power 106 Series
Versatile Hydraulic Cattle Crush
Weight: 1043 kg
Dimensions: 1369mm Wide x 2343mm High x 3378mm Long
Product Code: CP1060
* Hydraulic Head Sweep Optional (HYD-HDSWP)
The Q-Power 106 hydraulic cattle crush is our quietest hydraulic crush ever. From poly bushed pivots and latches to rubber floors, everything in this crush is designed to be silent. The redesigned 106 Series emerges from the most innovative range of Arrowquip cattle handling products, bringing unparalleled access, unrivalled efficiency and unlimited potential to the farmer operation.Apply for Financing Download Your Q-Power 106 Series Brochure (2.22 MB)
Fill out this form to download your Hydraulic Cattle Crush - Q-Power 106 Series brochure:
Crush Rubber Floor – Patent-Pending
Arrowquip’s maintenance-free, removable rubber flooring has taken silent cattle handling to a new level. Your cattle will step confidently into the crush with rubber floors that are proven to reduce stress, increase efficiency and improve the health of your cattle.
Pivoting Hydraulic Crush Control Swing Arm
Hydraulics are mounted on the pivoting swing arm, allowing the controls to be operated from any point along the side of the cattle crush. This allows farmers to work the crush from back, front of side of the crush without getting in flight zone of the cattle.
The Q-Power 106 Series cattle crush features a full parallel squeeze unlike any other in the industry. The hydraulic controls range from 750mm to fit the largest bull and can squeeze down with ease to 197mm to suit the smallest calf.
Arrowquip cattle crushes are powder-coated. This reduces wear on the equipment by making it resistant to moisture, chemicals, UV rays, and extreme weather conditions. Our high-quality powder-coat process is combined with primed steel to ensure the most durable quality possible.
Thank you for your interest in Arrowquip! Fill out the short form below and someone from our team will contact you within one business day.
Hydraulic Cattle Crush - Q-Power 106 Series Specifications
- Hydraulics are controlled from the pivoting swing arm: Cattle Head Bail, Rear Gate, Squeeze, Head Sweep (Optional)
- Hydraulic Squeeze ranges from 750mm fully open to 197mm fully closed
- Curtain-style straight head bail doors open to a full 762mm top to bottom for cattle to exit
- Two rows of rump fingers ensure safety no matter the size of the animal
- Nylon rump fingers are engineered to endure high pressure
- Vet door opens in both directions for a full 180° of maneuverability
- Bottom gate swings to the inside to lock into place automatically, and can be operated by hand or with the foot pedal
- Vet door squeezes
- Improved, low-profile latch ensures the vet cage door will not swing to the inside of the crush when slammed shut
- Side gates can be opened from top, bottom, or together to access the entire animal
- Side access panels are removable and can be configured in a variety of positions to suit your operation’s needs
- 324mm needle door access
- Rectangular tubing limits cattle bruising and injury
- Pivot and latch points feature poly bushings for silent operation
- *Image on the left is a right-hand configuration