Beef Buddy® Forcing Yard
Stress-Free Force Yard
Weight: 330 kg
Dimensions: 4309mm Wide x 2400mm High x 6278mm Long
Product Code: BBDY
Arrowquip’s bud box, the Beef Buddy® takes the concept of a Bud Box to the next level, adhering to low-stress cattle handling practices and ensuring optimal livestock flow. The Beef Buddy® guides animals into the race effortlessly, with only one operator needed.Apply for Financing Download Your Beef Buddy® Brochure (1.26 MB)
Fill out this form to download your Beef Buddy® Forcing Yard brochure:
How a Bud Box Works
- Cattle enter the Beef Buddy® easily, as they have an unobstructed view through the panel at the opposite end
- You close the entry gate behind the cattle
- Cattle naturally turn back to where they entered
- When turning back, they see the open race gate and flow through easily
- Cattle move into the race with no force
Open End Panel
The open panel at the end of the Beef Buddy® ensures that livestock move into the box with ease, as their view is unobstructed.
…When we installed our first Beef Buddy, it worked perfectly. When the cows were in the Box, we could stay at the crush and have cattle walk up to the crush without anyone going near them. We now have 4 Beef Buddy’s at different sets of yards including one that loads a working race from one corner and a loading ramp from the diagonally opposite corner. The principal of having cattle squeeze past us and head straight for the daylight in the corner (which is the race entrance), works really well…
- L. Rogers,Product Reviews Leave Your Review
Man Gates on either side of the race entrance increase operator safety, as there are two gates where the handler can exit the box.
Sheeted Entry Gate
The fully sheeted entry gate guides livestock into the race entrance with ease, ensuring that they transition smoothly through the box.
Thank you for your interest in Arrowquip! Fill out the short form below and someone from our team will contact you within one business day.
Beef Buddy® Forcing Yard Specifications
- Adheres to low-stress cattle handling techniques
- Works with cattle psychology
- Entry gate and side panels are fully sheeted
- Panel opposite entry gate provides unobstructed view for cattle
- Man gates and sliding race gate ensure ease of use for the operator
- Designed for single operator use