BudFlow® Forcing Yard
Cattle Force Tub
Weight: 953 kg
Dimensions: 1770mm Wide x 3297mm High x 4705mm Long
Product Code: BF34-10
BudFlow® uses cattle's natural behaviour to create efficient flow. By using cattle's natural instinct to turn back to where they entered, you can reduce animal stress and speed up the processing of cattle! Budflow® is renowned worldwide as the easiest and most efficient way to work your cattle, making it an excellent addition to any stockyard system.Apply for Financing Download Your BudFlow® Brochure (1.54 MB)
Fill out this form to download your BudFlow® Forcing Yard brochure:
Cattle Psychology working for you!
- Cattle enter the BudFlow® System
- Cattle turn back to where they entered naturally
- Cattle see the opening to the race
- Cattle move into the race with no force
- You can handle more cattle in less time, reducing the cost of labour
The BudFlow® Cattle Tub features 1346mm sheeted panels to assist in flow and allow the operator to utilise point of balance cattle handling techniques.
The BudFlow® is designed to work with the entire lineup of Arrowquip products, making it easy to integrate into any stockyard system you create.
Heavy Duty Construction
The BudFlow® is designed for long-term durability with heavy-duty tubular construction and 1.63mm steel sheeting.
Thank you for your interest in Arrowquip! Fill out the short form below and someone from our team will contact you within one business day.
BudFlow® Forcing Yard Specifications
- Adheres to low-stress cattle handling techniques
- Works with cattle psychology
- Sheeted panels allow the operator to utilize point of balance handling techniques
- Crowd gate can be used to assist animals in the right direction, if necessary
- Crowd gate is designed to ensure operator safety
- Rectangular tubing limits cattle bruising and injury
- Sheet metal is caulked to reduce noise
- Available in 2-5 sections, depending on your system requirements