1. Personal Information
Collection: Arrowquip may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services;
- and any other information that you send to Arrowquip (Arrow Farmquip)
2. Using Personal Information
Arrowquip may use your personal information to:
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Arrowquip discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Arrowquip may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
3. Securing Your Data
Arrowquip will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Arrowquip will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
4. Cross-Border Data Transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
5. Direct Marketing
5.1 You consent to Arrowquip using your personal information, including any email address you have provided, to provide you with information about Arrowquip’s products, services or events or any other direct marketing activity (including third party products, services, and events) (‘Direct Marketing Communications’) which it considers may be of interest to you.
5.2 If at any time you do not wish to receive any further Direct Marketing Communications from Arrowquip, you may ask Arrowquip not to send you any further information about products and services and not to disclose your information to other organizations for that purpose. You may do this at any time by contacting Arrowquip via the details set out at the bottom of this document.
6. Google AdWords
7. Updating this statement
8. Other websites
This website contains links to other websites. Arrowquip is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
1800 814 107
20 Cook Street, P.O Box 40
Tamworth NSW 2340 Australia